From the ancient vision of existence perfected by a spirit investing human beings and their material conditions with its liberating and transcendence power, The New Castle is a metaphor for a new vision of knowing and living.
To develop cadres towards the development of an interactive fraternal society that can be a significant participant in the future as history–a society that can be influential and a source socially, economically, and politically for its members.
The New Castle is a metaphor for a new way of knowing and living. It is a vision of existence perfected by a spirit investing human beings and their material conditions with its liberating and transcendent power. Seeking intersubjective truth is a pathway to that investment. In the course of time we are perfected. Inspired, along the way we alter for the good, through freedom, the human condition.
The New Castle is a society, a network of people with a community of interest, inspired to seek the truth. In that endeavor the first step will be five meetings to serve as a common ground and to be bonded towards a vision of the future: stitch in time upon a fabric where there is opportunity to succeed or fail, to be inspired, to create, and to achieve.
The New Castle Society is a collective of like-minded individuals with the intent of contributing the following to its members:
- Establishing a program (Phase I) which consists of five seminar/workshops totaling 18 - 24 hours focusing on significant dates, individuals, organizations, legal milestones, events and movements on the first generation Americans with a Philippine heritage.
- A work/study internship involvement.
- Geared not towards duplication efforts of other entities but complementary and innovative.
- Towards the development of an interactive website.
- Intersubjective orientation is the underlying philosophy.
The New Castle Logo
The New Castle logo is was created by the New Castle Society Member, Conrad Panganiban. It is a combination of the following symbols:
- The Tree of Knowledge
- A Ring of Intertwined braids
- A Bamboo Plant
- A Castle
The Tree of Knowledge is represented by a bamboo plant. Its roots are interwoven to the outer circle’s braids to symbolize that as our collective knowledge grows, the stronger our Society becomes and continues to cycle infinitely.
The New Castle Logo is a copyrighted by the Library of Congress (# 1-1465441081).